Below is a link to our easy signup sheet on Sign-Up Genius. Simply click on the link, pick a date you want to sign up for by filling in your name and email, write your post and submit it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for review and posting a week before the deadline. It can be anything, from how you use a gratitude list to how you relate the week’s Gospel lesson to the 3rd step to your personal story of resurrection. Below are the details for your reference and to get your creative energy flowing. Once you sign up for a slot, you will receive an automated reminder about 2 weeks prior to the publish date.
To sign up, click here:
Sign Up Genius Link
The fine print:
· Posts should be roughly 350 – 800 words and should be about your personal experience with recovery in some way.
· Be nice. It’s ok to voice an opinion, complaint, or discuss a controversial topic, but remember we strive to be solutions based people.
· Obscenities, personal attacks, threatening, harassing or abusive content, and defamatory comments about any person, group, organization, or belief will not be published.
· Remember anonymity when discussing 12 step fellowships. It’s ok to mention a specific fellowship by name, but if you do so, we will post the submission anonymously.
· By submitting, you declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
· The post should not include marketing-related links and should not be self-promotional.
· Your submission to the blog gives permission for us to publish your article on the website, social media site, and distribute to our membership and to our email list.
· There are no guarantees made that article(s) will be published. We reserve the right to remove article(s) at any time for any reason. We also will remove any blog post written by you, at your request.