Thursday – Saturday, October 1 -3, 2020
City: Nashville, TN
Location: Scarritt Bennett Center,1027 18th Avenue S., Nashville, TN 37212-2126. See www.ScarrittBennett.org for details.
Cost: We hope to offer registration, lodging and some meals for under $500 for the three days.
About the Program:
I. Building on the idea of a town hall meeting
- As you gather, you will be asked to offer topics that you would like to see discussed during the Gathering.
- At the first session these thoughts will be collated and a list developed.
- You will be asked to choose your top three topic choices.
- Once this process is completed table discussions will be decided select the most popular topics.
- Following this, 6-8 people will discuss a topic and report back to the whole.
- You will be able to participate in each of three.
- You will be able to attend 2 - 3 of such sessions.
- Presentations will be based on your findings.
- A report of the outcome of this work will be recorded and hence made available. to participants.
II. Additional presentations to the entire body
- The Recovery Ready Church
- Attracting 12 steppers into church worship
- Exhibits: Please contact: Susan Cooper if you have an exhibit suggestion.
III. 12 Step Eucharist with Nashville musicians in recovery
IV. A group tour of Nashville
Registration and campus accommodations: available March 15, 2020
Contact: Susan Cooper, email@example.com